SciPost Physics Proceedings (open): RADCOR 2021 (202106001)
RADCOR 2021 (15th International Symposium on Radiative Corrections: Applications of Quantum Field Theory to Phenomenology)
This is the 15th International Symposium on Radiative Corrections (RADCOR) which is dedicated to the application of quantum field theory techniques to particle physics phenomenology. The conference covers subjects on:
- Higher-loop and higher-multiplicity calculations in the Standard Model
- Cross sections for new physics
- New techniques for calculations
- Advances in computer-algebra methods
- New theoretical developments
Nota bene: for submissions, a limit of 7 pages has been set.
Instructions for submitting to these Proceedings:
- Prepare your manuscript according to our guidelines, using our template:
- Submit your manuscript (deadline: 2021-10-15) by going to our submission page, selecting these proceedings.
(Guest) Fellows responsible for this Issue
- Prof. Fernando Febres Cordero
- Dr Manfred Kraus
- Prof. Laura Reina