14th International Conference on Identification of Dark Matter
The 14th conference on the identification of dark matter (IDM2022, https://idm2022.hephy.at) is organized by the Institute of high energy physics (HEPHY) in the beautiful city Vienna. The conference will take place from 18-22nd of July 2022 at the Technical University Vienna which is located in the very centre of city in close walking distance to Vienna’s main attractions like Karlsplatz, Stephansdom, Naschmarkt etc.
The aim of IDM is to draw a complete picture on the current knowledge of dark matter from cosmologic scale down to particle physics, from accelerator searches to recent results in indirect and direct detection and to give a glance on future prospects and technological advancements on the endeavor to identify dark matter.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Direct and indirect detection of dark matter
- Axions and ALPs
- Sterile neutrinos
- Searches for dark matter at accelerators
- Dark matter simulations
- Cosmological evidence for dark matter
- Underground laboratories
- Background in dark matter searches
Length limitations: Proceedings for plenary talks are foreseen to have a page limit of 6 pages, parallel session talks and posters of 4 pages. The page limit does not include author list and references.
Instructions for submitting to these Proceedings:
- Prepare your manuscript according to our guidelines, using our template:
- Submit your manuscript (deadline: 2022-09-04) by going to our submission page, selecting these proceedings.