SciPost Chemistry Journals
SciPost Chemistry is our flagship title in chemical sciences.
Publications in SciPost Chemistry provide details on groundbreaking results obtained in any (sub)specialization of the field.
Submissions to SciPost Chemistry have to meet our highest editorial standards, and are subjected to our most stringent form of open peer-witnessed refereeing.
Implementing Genuine Open Access, SciPost Chemistry is a publishing venue in which uncompromising scientific quality meets the highest achievable standards of open accessibility.
All submissions undergo our peer-witnessed refereeing protocol, led by community professionals under the guidance of our Editorial College (Chemistry).
Publications in SciPost Chemistry Core meet all Open Access requirements set by your institution and funding agency (even the most exacting), while remaining entirely free of author-facing charges.
SciPost Chemistry Core is the Genuine Open Access, by-and-for professional scientists publishing venue for all your significant research advances.
- ... where you will find info on:
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
- Editorial procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.