SciPost Submission Page
Constraining the gauge-fixed Lagrangian in minimal Landau gauge
by Axel Maas
- Published as SciPost Phys. 8, 071 (2020)
|As Contributors:||Axel Maas|
|Arxiv Link:||https://arxiv.org/abs/1907.10435v2 (pdf)|
|Submitted by:||Maas, Axel|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
|Subject area:||High-Energy Physics - Theory|
A continuum formulation of gauge-fixing resolving the Gribov-Singer ambiguity remains a challenge. Finding a Lagrangian formulation of operational resolutions in numerical lattice calculations, like minimal Landau gauge, would be one possibility. Such a formulation will here be constrained by reconstructing the Dyson-Schwinger equation for which the lattice minimal-Landau-gauge ghost propagator is a solution. It is found that this requires an additional term. As a by-product new, high precision lattice results for the ghost-gluon vertex in three and four dimensions are obtained.
Ontology / TopicsSee full Ontology or Topics database.
Published as SciPost Phys. 8, 071 (2020)
Submission & Refereeing History
Reports on this Submission
Anonymous Report 1 on 2020-2-18 Invited Report
- Cite as: Anonymous, Report on arXiv:1907.10435v2, delivered 2020-02-18, doi: 10.21468/SciPost.Report.1520
1. A new view of an old an important problem concerning the comparison of the results from different non-perturbative techniques for gauge dependent Green's functions
2. It raises a number of questions and open a new direction of research.
1. Limited access to physical volumes that raise many questions on the authors conclusions.
The author have adequately responded to all issues raised in the report and included all my suggestions. He also produced a new version of section 5 - "Summary and discussion" that greatly improve the reading of the paper contribution to the discussion.