SciPost Submission Page
The Folded Spin-1/2 XXZ Model: II. Thermodynamics and Hydrodynamics with a Minimal Set of Charges
by Lenart Zadnik, Kemal Bidzhiev, Maurizio Fagotti
- Published as SciPost Phys. 10, 099 (2021)
|As Contributors:||Maurizio Fagotti · Lenart Zadnik|
|Arxiv Link:||https://arxiv.org/abs/2011.01159v3 (pdf)|
|Date submitted:||2021-02-10 16:41|
|Submitted by:||Zadnik, Lenart|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
We study the (dual) folded spin-1/2 XXZ model in the thermodynamic limit. We focus, in particular, on a class of local macrostates that includes Gibbs ensembles. We develop a thermodynamic Bethe Ansatz description and work out generalised hydrodynamics at the leading order. Remarkably, in the ballistic scaling limit the junction of two local macrostates results in a discontinuity in the profile of essentially any local observable.
Published as SciPost Phys. 10, 099 (2021)
Author comments upon resubmission
Thank you for sharing the referee reports, as well as for the Editorial recommendation. Per your request we have incorporated minor changes proposed in the recent referee report. For your convenience the changes are listed below.
Additional explanations and remarks on the referee reports are visible in the direct replies to their reports.
List of changes
(1) A short comment on the difference between the interaction and folded picture has been added at the end of the paragraph below Eq. (3).
(2) A very brief sketch of how to obtain the effective Hamiltonian has been added in a footnote.
(3) The indices that denote the spin up positions have been appropriately explained after Eq. (9).
(4) The caption of Fig. 8 has been corrected.
Submission & Refereeing History
You are currently on this page
Reports on this Submission
Anonymous Report 2 on 2021-3-16 Invited Report
I am happy with the replies of the authors and with the new version of the manuscript.
Anonymous Report 1 on 2021-2-10 Invited Report
The authors have satisfactory responded to the comments of both referees.