SciPost Submission Page
Hyperons - a strange key to the strong interaction
by Karin Schoenning
This Submission thread is now published as
|Authors (as Contributors):||Karin Schoenning|
|Date submitted:||2020-01-09 01:00|
|Submitted by:||Schoenning, Karin|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics Proceedings|
|Proceedings issue:||24th European Few Body Conference (University of Surrey, U.K.)|
Hyperons provide new angles on two of the most challenging problems in contempo- rary physics: a coherent and quantitative description of the strong interaction, and the matter-antimatter asymmetry of the Universe. In these proceedings, I will demonstrate the merits of hyperons as a diagnostic tool using two recent measurements by the BE- SIII experiment as an illustrative example. Furthermore, I will highlight the prospect of future hyperon studies with the next-generation experiment PAND
Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 027 (2020)
Author comments upon resubmission
I have considered the suggestions from the referee and the updated proceedings are given in this version.
List of changes
- Language corrections (angle on -> insights into, ...measured to XX -> measured to be XX, enable -> provide, etc. at multiple places, as well as corrections of singular/plural forms as suggested by the referee)
- On page 2: ...make a small change... -> ...make a change...
- Clarified in Section 2 which scale of the strong interaction that is probed by hyperons
- Corrected typo JPsi to J/Psi
- Added a reference ot the Pandaroot software package.
Submission & Refereeing History
You are currently on this page