SciPost Submission Page
Few-body reactions investigated with the Trojan Horse Method
by Roberta Spartá, Giuseppe G. Rapisarda, Claudio Spitaleri, M. La Cognata, Rosario G. Pizzone, S. Romano and Aurora Tumino
This is not the latest submitted version.
This Submission thread is now published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 033 (2020)
|As Contributors:||Roberta Spartà|
|Date submitted:||2019-11-15 01:00|
|Submitted by:||Spartà, Roberta|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics Proceedings|
|Proceedings issue:||24th European Few Body Conference (University of Surrey, U.K.)|
The Trojan Horse Method is an indirect method to measure reaction cross sections at energies of interest for nuclear astrophysics, exploiting the nuclei clustering properties. Here it is presented with its general features and detailed for the case of the 2H(d,p)3H and 2H(d,n)3He measurements, where interesting results for astrophysics and energy fusion power plants have been obtained.
Submission & Refereeing History
Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 033 (2020)
You are currently on this page
Reports on this Submission
Anonymous Report 1 on 2019-12-21 (Invited Report)
- Cite as: Anonymous, Report on arXiv:scipost_201911_00037v1, delivered 2019-12-21, doi: 10.21468/SciPost.Report.1408
The contribution "Few-body reactions investigated with the Trojan Horse Method"
by Roberta Sparta' and collaborators describes the formalism and the applications
of the Trojan Horse Method, an indirect method used to perform cross section
measurements of processes of interests for nuclear astrophysics and fusion power
plants. The paper is quite clear, well organized and nicely written and is surely
suitable for publication in the book of proceedings of the 34th European Few-Body
Conference. I simply suggest a few minor corrections:
1. The authors list should be uniformized, since the first names of two authors
(out of 9) are written only with the initials, whereas for all others the complete
first name is used.
2. in that Lab. -> in that laboratory.
3. to be take into -> to be taken into
4. study nuclear reaction of -> study nuclear reactions of
5. In this conditions -> In these conditions
6. Ref.  in the text comes before Refs. ,  and . Please verify and correct.
7. with respect the bare nucleus -> with respect to the bare nucleus
8. in the party of twelve of the Standard Big Bang Nucleosynthesis (SBBN) reactions ->
in the network of the twelve Standard Big Bang Nucleosynthesis (SBBN) reactions
9. have improved a lot with -> have a substantial improvement with
10. References: missing superscripts and subscripts in the titles of Refs. 2, 3, 22, 24 and 25