In this work, we provide an analytical proof of the robustness of a form of topological entanglement under a model of random local perturbations. We define the notion of topological purity and show that, in the context of quantum double models, this quantity does detect topological order and is robust under the action of a random shallow quantum circuit.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 University of Massachusetts Boston / University of Massachusetts Boston
- 2 Universiti Teknologi Nanyang / Nanyang Technological University [NTU]
- 3 National University of Singapore [NUS]
- 4 复旦大学 / Fudan University
- 5 Université Grenoble Alpes / Grenoble Alpes University [UGA]