Chiral Higher Spin Gravity is the minimal extension of the graviton with propagating massless higher spin fields. It admits any value of the cosmological constant, including zero. Its existence implies that Chern-Simons vector models have closed subsectors and supports the $3d$ bosonization duality. In this letter, we explicitly construct an $A_\infty$-algebra that determines all interaction vertices of the theory. The algebra turns out to be of pre-Calabi-Yau type. The corresponding products, some of which originate from Shoikhet-Tsygan-Kontsevich formality, are given by integrals over the configuration space of convex polygons.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Alexey Sharapov,
- 2 Evgeny Skvortsov,
- 2 Richard van Dongen
- 1 Томский государственный университет / Tomsk State University [TSU]
- 2 Université de Mons / University of Mons [UMONS]
- Fonds De La Recherche Scientifique - FNRS (FNRS) (through Organization: Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique [FNRS])
- Foundation for the Advancement of Theoretical Physics and Mathematics
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation