Deeply virtual Compton scattering (DVCS) and timelike Compton scattering (TCS) leading twist amplitudes are intimately related thanks to their analytic properties as a function of $Q^2$. We exploit this feature to use Compton form factors previously extracted from available DVCS data and derive data-driven predictions for TCS observables to be measured in near future experiments. Our results quantitatively illustrate the complementarity of DVCS and TCS experiments.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Uniwersytet Warszawski / University of Warsaw [UW]
- 2 Narodowe Centrum Badań Jądrowych / National Centre for Nuclear Research [NCBJ]
- 3 Université Paris-Saclay / University of Paris-Saclay
- 4 École Polytechnique
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Narodowe Centrum Nauki / National Science Center [NCN]