Exclusive electro-weak production of a charmed meson at high energy
B. Pire, L. Szymanowski, J. Wagner
SciPost Phys. Proc. 8, 150 (2022) · published 14 July 2022
- doi: 10.21468/SciPostPhysProc.8.150
Exclusive electro-weak processes have peculiar features which make them complementary to usually discussed deeply virtual electroproduction processes such as deep virtual Compton scattering or meson production (and the corresponding crossed reactions). They allow in particular single charmed meson production, which we study in two different contexts : electroproduction at an electron ion collider and neutrino-production at a medium energy neutrino facility. We rely on the QCD collinear factorization framework where generalized parton distributions allow physicists to perform a nucleon tomography.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Bernard Pire,
- 2 Lech Szymanowski,
- 2 Jakub Wagner
- 1 École Polytechnique
- 2 Narodowe Centrum Badań Jądrowych / National Centre for Nuclear Research [NCBJ]
Funders for the research work leading to this publication
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Institut National de Physique Nucléaire et de Physique des Particules [IN2P3]
- Narodowe Centrum Nauki / National Science Center [NCN]