Welcome to SciPost's Ontology, which is a curated set of interlinked Topics
pertaining to all of the sciences.
Topics and their relations are defined by Editorial-level personnel.
The ontology is used at many levels within SciPost, including but not limited to:
- identifying the best potential Editors-in-charge for incoming submissions
- identifying thematic areas for which the editorial workforce should be increased
- providing Editors-in-charge with referee suggestions
- giving readers a way to identify interesting published content
- assisting our internal metadata- and content-driven engines.
The Ontology is currently under development.