|As Contributors:||Thomas Dupic|
|Submitted by:||Dupic, Thomas|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
|Subject area:||Mathematical Physics|
We present a new method to compute R\'enyi entropies in one-dimensional critical systems. The null-vector conditions on the twist fields in the cyclic orbifold allow us to derive a differential equation for their correlation functions. The latter are then determined by standard bootstrap techniques. We apply this method to the calculation of various R\'enyi entropies in the non-unitary Yang-Lee model.
We thank the three referees for their careful reading of the manuscript and for their comments.
- the first section was separated in two parts
- A subsection, specifically dedicated to non-unitary model was added in the first section to better explain our choices.
- Two examples were added, both apply the method of the paper to the entropy of a two-intervals subsystem . The first example (in subsection 4.1) concern the Yang-Lee model, while the second (in subsection 5.2 ) focus on the Ising model.
- The figures associated with the numerical results have been reordered.
- There is a new appendix (E) dedicated to the spin-chain representation of the Yang-Lee model .
- A part of the calculation originally explained in section 4. was displaced to the appendix (appendix B).
The authors properly took into account my suggestions, as well as the ones of the other referees. Although the list of changes and the answers to the referees should have been more detailed, I believe the paper is now ready for publication. I am sure that in spite of the technicality of the paper, it represents a genuine original and important piece of the literature on entanglement in CFT.