The complete scientific publication portal
Managed by professional scientists
For open, global and perpetual access to science
|As Contributors:||Nicolas Wink|
|Submitted by:||Wink, Nicolas|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
|Subject area:||High-Energy Physics - Phenomenology|
We reconstruct the gluon spectral function in Landau gauge QCD from numerical data for the gluon propagator. The reconstruction relies on two novel ingredients: Firstly we derive analytically the low frequency asymptotics of the spectral function. Secondly we construct a functional basis from a careful consideration of the analytic properties of the gluon propagator in Landau gauge. This allows us to reliably capture the non-perturbative regime of the gluon spectrum. We also compare different reconstruction methods and discuss the respective systematic errors.
We have included several suggestions from the first two referee reports.
- Extended the reasoning behind the error band in Fig. 6
- Added a note about the consequences of positivity violation
- More details on the derivation of (20)
- Introduced $\kappa$ between (17) and (18)
- Corrected several typos
- Different hyperlink styling for appendices