SciPost Submission Page
Equations of state in generalized hydrodynamics
by Dinh-Long Vu, Takato Yoshimura
- Published as SciPost Phys. 6, 23 (2019)
|As Contributors:||Dinh-Long VU · Takato Yoshimura|
|Submitted by:||VU, Dinh-Long|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
|Subject area:||Statistical and Soft Matter Physics|
We, for the first time, report a first-principle proof of the equations of state used in the hydrodynamic theory for integrable systems, termed generalized hydrodynamics (GHD). The proof makes full use of the graph theoretic approach to Thermodynamic Bethe ansatz (TBA) that was proposed recently. This approach is purely combinatorial and relies only on common structures shared among Bethe solvable models, suggesting universal applicability of the method. To illustrate the idea of the proof, we focus on relativistic integrable quantum field theories with diagonal scatterings and without bound states such as strings.
Ontology / TopicsSee full Ontology or Topics database.
List of changes
- TBA in abstract specified
- remark on the originality of the proof added in introduction and in section 2
- The role of elementary form factor explained
- T2 model presented in more detail
- Similarity with classical hard rod gases explained
Submission & Refereeing History
- Report 2 submitted on 2019-01-31 15:19 by Anonymous
- Report 1 submitted on 2019-01-11 23:29 by Anonymous
Reports on this Submission
Anonymous Report 2 on 2019-1-31 Invited Report
I recommend this paper for publication in the present form.
Anonymous Report 1 on 2019-1-11 Invited Report
The changes made by the authors are satisfactory, and I recommend publication in SciPost.