SciPost Submission Page
Unimodular jordanian deformations of integrable superstrings
by Stijn J. van Tongeren
- Published as SciPost Phys. 7, 11 (2019)
|As Contributors:||Stijn van Tongeren|
|Submitted by:||van Tongeren, Stijn|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics|
|Subject area:||High-Energy Physics - Theory|
We find new homogeneous r matrices containing supercharges, and use them to find new backgrounds of Yang-Baxter deformed superstrings. We obtain these as limits of unimodular inhomogeneous r matrices and associated deformations of AdS2 x S2 x T6 and AdS5 x S5. Our r matrices are jordanian, but also unimodular, and lead to solutions of the regular supergravity equations of motion. In general our deformations are equivalent to particular non-abelian T duality transformations. Curiously, one of our backgrounds is also equivalent to one produced by TsT transformations and an S duality transformation.
Ontology / TopicsSee full Ontology or Topics database.
Author comments upon resubmission
List of changes
With regard to the suggestions by Riccardo Borsato:
- At the end of section 4 I now mention the timelike nature of the T duality, with an appropriate reference.
- I corrected the indicated typographical errors.
Beyond the referees' suggestions:
- I made some minor changes in phrasing and indentation at various place in the paper, without affecting meaning.
- I corrected a typographical error in formula (29) and related typos in footnote 10 and equation (46).
- I added what is now footnote 12, adding a minor comment regarding the structure of the extra r matrix discussed in the discussion.