SciPost Submission Page
Determination of phase space region for cross-check validation of the neutron detection in the BINA experiments
by B. Włoch, K. Bodek, I. Ciepał, M. Eslami-Kalantari, J. Golak, N. Kalantar-Nayestanaki, G. Khatri, St. Kistryn, B. Kłos, A. Kozela, J. Kuboś, P. Kulessa, A. Łobejko, A. Magiera, H. Mardanpour, J. Messchendorp, I. Mazumdar, W. Parol, A. Ramazani-Moghaddam-Arani, D. Rozpędzik, R. Skibiński, I. Skwira-Chalot, E. Stephan, A. Wilczek, H. Witała, A Wrońska and J. Zejma
- Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 006 (2020)
|As Contributors:||Bogusław Włoch|
|Submitted by:||Włoch, Bogusław|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics Proceedings|
|Proceedings issue:||24th European Few Body Conference (University of Surrey, U.K.)|
|Subject area:||Nuclear Physics - Experiment|
Deuteron breakup reactions are basic laboratories for testing nuclear force models. Recent improvements in the data analysis allow for direct identification of neutrons in the BINA detection setup. This opens up the opportunity to study new aspects of few-nucleon system dynamics like charge dependence of nuclear force or Coulomb interaction. In this paper we determine regions along the kinematical curves where differential cross section of deuteron-proton breakup reactions can be measured by the proton-neutron and proton-proton coincidences simultaneously. This is particularly useful for validation of the neutron detection technique.
Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 006 (2020)
List of changes
1. Change of affiliation of one of the authors, M. Eslami-Kalantari from KVI to Yazd university.
As referee suggested:
2. "like coupled-channel approach" to "like the coupled channel approach".
3. Adding the thickness of the scintillators.
4. Figure 1 caption, replacing "adopted" by "adapted".
5. Replacing "efficiency for the neutron" by "efficiency for neutron".
6. After eq.1: "Examples of kinematics associated with different angular selections are...".
7. Page 4: "procedure have been" - "procedure has been".
8. Same paragraph: "exceed" by "exceeds" and "this" by "these".
9. Adding value of the energy thresholds.
10. Figure 3 caption: after "angles." "(typical values for these angles are shown in fig. 4)".
11. Last paragraph: "extract cross section" by "extract the cross section".
12. "applied for" by "applied to".
13."of most" by "of the most".
14. Replacing "tools" by "quantities".