SciPost Submission Page
Electric-dipole transitions in 6Li with a fully microscopic six-body calculation
by W. Horiuchi, S. Satsuka
- Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 022 (2020)
|As Contributors:||Wataru Horiuchi|
|Date submitted:||2019-12-12 01:00|
|Submitted by:||Horiuchi, Wataru|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics Proceedings|
|Proceedings issue:||24th European Few Body Conference (University of Surrey, U.K.)|
|Subject area:||Nuclear Physics - Theory|
Exploring new excitation modes and the role of the nuclear clustering has been of great interest. An interesting speculation was made in the recent photoabsorption measurement of 6Li that implied the importance of the nuclear clustering. To understand the excitation mechanism of 6Li, we perform a fully microscopic six-body calculation on the electric-dipole (E1) transitions and discuss how 6Li is excited by the E1 field as a function of the excitation energy. We show the various cluster components in the six-body wave functions and discuss the role of the nuclear clustering in the E1 excitations of 6Li.
Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 3, 022 (2020)
Author comments upon resubmission
Thank you for your comments. We have revised the text following the most of your suggestions.
1) We have added a paragraph to the end of Sec. 2.2.2, to explain the feature of the theory and the possibility of taking care of the continuum effect.
2) We have written the definition of the spectroscopic factors used in this paper. The values of the spectroscopic factors of the ground state of 6Li have also been added.
3) With $u=1.0$ the ground-state energy of 6Li is not reproduced. To avoid the confusion, we mentioned the ground state energy of 6Li in Sec. 2.1.
4) We have corrected the typo.
Thank you again for taking your time to review our manuscript.
Sincerely, Wataru Horiuchi
List of changes
This is given in the resubmission letter.
Submission & Refereeing History
You are currently on this page