We numerically study the possibility of many-body localization transition in a disordered quantum dimer model on the honeycomb lattice. By using the peculiar constraints of this model and state-of-the-art exact diagonalization and time evolution methods, we probe both eigenstates and dynamical properties and conclude on the existence of a localization transition, on the available time and length scales (system sizes of up to N=108 sites). We critically discuss these results and their implications.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Coláiste na Tríonóide Baile Átha Cliath / Trinity College Dublin [TCD]
- 2 Laboratoire de Physique Théorique Toulouse [LPT]
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche [ANR]
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe AISBL (PRACE) (through Organization: Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe [PRACE])