We analyze CP symmetry in symplectic modular-invariant supersymmetric theories. We show that for genus $g\ge 3$ the definition of CP is unique, while two independent possibilities are allowed when $g\le 2$. We discuss the transformation properties of moduli, matter multiplets and modular forms in the Siegel upper half plane, as well as in invariant subspaces. We identify CP-conserving surfaces in the fundamental domain of moduli space. We make use of all these elements to build a CP and symplectic invariant model of lepton masses and mixing angles, where known data are well reproduced and observable phases are predicted in terms of a minimum number of parameters.
Cited by 1
Baur et al., Completing the eclectic flavor scheme of the ℤ2 orbifold
J. High Energ. Phys. 2021, 110 (2021) [Crossref]
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 2 Gui-Jun Ding,
- 3 4 Ferruccio Feruglio,
- 1 2 Xiang-Gan Liu
- 1 中国科学院理论物理研究所 / Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences [ITP]
- 2 中国科学技术大学 / University of Science and Technology of China [USTC]
- 3 Università degli Studi di Padova / University of Padua [UNIPD]
- 4 Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare Sezione di Padova / National Institute for Nuclear Physics Padova Division [INFN Padova]
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Instituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) (through Organization: Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare / National Institute for Nuclear Physics [INFN])
- National Natural Science Foundation of China [NSFC]