This Publication is part of a bundle
When citing, cite all relevant items (e.g. for a Codebase, cite both the article and the release you used).
We introduce a generic and accessible implementation of an exact diagonalization method for studying few-fermion models. Our aim is to provide a testbed for the newcomers to the field as well as a stepping stone for trying out novel optimizations and approximations. This userguide consists of a description of the algorithm, and several examples in varying orders of sophistication. In particular, we exemplify our routine using an effective-interaction approach that fixes the low-energy physics. We benchmark this approach against the existing data, and show that it is able to deliver state-of-the-art numerical results at a significantly reduced computational cost.
Cited by 2
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Munich Center for Quantum Science and Technology [MCQST]
- 2 Arnold Sommerfeld Center / Arnold Sommerfeld Center for Theoretical Physics [ACS]
- 3 Technische Universität Darmstadt / Technical University of Darmstadt [TU Darmstadt]
- 4 Institute of Science and Technology Austria [IST]
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft / German Research FoundationDeutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft [DFG]
- FP7 Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])