On the stability of the infinite Projected Entangled Pair Operator ansatz for driven-dissipative 2D lattices
Dainius Kilda, Alberto Biella, Marco Schiro, Rosario Fazio, Jonathan Keeling
SciPost Phys. Core 4, 005 (2021) · published 24 February 2021
We present calculations of the time-evolution of the driven-dissipative XYZ model using the infinite Projected Entangled Pair Operator (iPEPO) method, introduced by [A. Kshetrimayum, H. Weimer and R. Orús, Nat. Commun. 8, 1291 (2017)]. We explore the conditions under which this approach reaches a steady state. In particular, we study the conditions where apparently converged calculations may become unstable with increasing bond dimension of the tensor-network ansatz. We discuss how more reliable results could be obtained.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 California Institute of Technology [CalTech]
- 2 Université Paris-Saclay / University of Paris-Saclay
- 3 Collège de France
- 4 L'Institut de physique théorique [IPhT]
- 5 Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II / University of Naples Federico II
- 6 Centro Internazionale di Fisica Teorica Abdus Salam / Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics [ICTP]
- 7 University of St Andrews