We report our recent calculations for the generalized parton distribution functions of the $\rho$ meson with the help of a light-front constituent quark model. The electromagnetic form factors and structure functions of the system are given. Moreover, we also show our results for its gravitational form factors (or energy-momentum tensor form factors) and for other mechanical properties, like its mass distributions, pressures, share-forces, and $D-$term.
Cited by 1
Bao-Dong Sun et al., Gravitational form factors of
meson with a light-cone constituent quark model
Phys. Rev. D 101, 096008 (2020) [Crossref]
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 2 3 4 Baodong Sun,
- 1 2 4 Yubing Dong
- 1 中国科学院高能物理研究所 / Institute of High Energy Physics [IHEP]
- 2 中国科学院 / Chinese Academy of Sciences [CAS]
- 3 山东大学 / Shandong University [SDU]
- 4 Theoretical Physics Center for Science Facilities [TPCSF]
- National Natural Science Foundation of China [NSFC]
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (through Organization: 中国科学院 / Chinese Academy of Sciences [CAS])