As an approximation to the near horizon regime of black holes, the Rindler fluid was proposed on an accelerating cutoff surface in the flat spacetime. The concept of the Rindler fluid was then generalized into a flat bulk with the cutoff surface of the induced de Sitter and FRW universe, such that an effective description of dark fluid in the accelerating universe can be investigated.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 2 Rong-Gen Cai,
- 3 4 Gansukh Tumurtushaa,
- 1 2 5 Yun-Long Zhang
- 1 中国科学院 / Chinese Academy of Sciences [CAS]
- 2 中国科学院大学 / University of Chinese Academy of Sciences [UCAS]
- 3 Institute for Basic Science [IBS]
- 4 서강대학교 / Sogang University
- 5 京都大学 / Kyoto University