SciPost's Editorial Colleges
Below, you will find the composition of each of our Editorial Colleges, one of which is formed for each field in which SciPost carries out publishing activities.
The Editorial College of a certain field, composed of a collection of Fellows, takes end responsibility for editorial matters for all Journals operating in that field. For interdisciplinary submissions, the services of Fellows from distinct Colleges can be called upon during the evaluation process.
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Submission and refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
Branch of Science
Does your field not have a College yet? Help us to form one by sending us your suggestions for potential Fellows.