About SciPost Physics
SciPost Physics is a premium-quality, two-way open access, peer-witnessed refereed Journal for the general field of Physics.
It aims at providing scientists with a publishing platform in which uncompromising scientific quality meets the highest achievable standards of open accessibility, with a resolutely international outlook.
Two-way open access means free for readers, free for authors: there are no subscription or download costs, and authors are freed from dealing with article submission and/or processing charges.
The peer-witnessed refereeing process guarantees high-quality, responsible refereeing, with demonstrably greater utility for authors and recognition for referees.
SciPost Physics publishes outstanding-quality research articles in the domains of Experimental, Theoretical and Computational physics, among which:
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- High-Energy Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantum Statistical Mechanics
- Statistical and Soft Matter Physics
The journal accepts three types of content: Letters, Articles and Reviews.
- Letters report broad-interest, significant breakthroughs in Physics, of interest and importance to researchers in multiple subject areas.
- Articles provide in-depth, detailed reports of groundbreaking research within one or more subject areas.
- Reviews are short pieces taking a snapshot of a research area, written by recognized leaders in the field, providing a critical assessment of current frontline research and providing pointers towards future opportunities.
Submission and Editorial Process
All incoming Submissions are checked for plagiarism and follow the peer-witnessed refereeing procedures outlined in Submission and Refereeing procedure.
Publication: Open Access
Publications in SciPost Physics are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License, allowing freedom to use, reproduce and distribute the articles and related content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and noncommercial purposes, subject to the citation of the original source.