SciPost Physics Journals
We are hard at work on our expansion plans! Help us in our mission to reform academic publishing.
All our Journals focus on top-quality science, and implement Genuine Open Access. Publishing with SciPost means that you automatically fulfil (and even surpass) your mandated Open Access requirements, being relieved of any author-facing charges or other administrative burdens while encouraging our healthier business model for scientific publishing.
Click on a Journal title to view Journal-specific further information (including preparation and submission instructions).
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
SciPost Physics is our flagship title in Physics.
Do you have a groundbreaking result? Are you willing to polish up your manuscript to the very highest achievable standards? Then this is the venue you should consider.
SciPost Physics imposes the tightest demands on submission content and quality, and implements our most stringent form of peer-witnessed refereeing.
An Editorially-selected minority of submissions demonstrating top-level scholarship have their extended abstracts published separately in SciPost Selections.
SciPost Physics has been awarded the DOAJ Seal from the Directory of Open Access Journals.
All submissions undergo our peer-witnessed refereeing protocol, led by community professionals under the guidance of our Editorial College (Physics).
Publications in SciPost Physics Core meet all Open Access requirements set by your institution and funding agency (even the most exacting), while remaining entirely free of author-facing charges.
SciPost Physics Core is the Genuine Open Access, by-and-for professional scientists publishing venue for all your significant research advances.
SciPost Physics Lecture Notes is the ideal venue for research-level didactic material, (post-)graduate course notes, or for lecture notes from international-level schools.
All submissions undergo an extended peer-witnessed refereeing process, and publications benefit from all the advantages of our Genuine Open Access standards.
SciPost Physics Proceedings is a premium-quality, two-way open access, community-run peer-witnessed refereed publishing venue for conference/workshop/school proceedings in Experimental, Theoretical and Computational physics, in all specializations.
Interested in setting up a Proceedings Issue? Contact our proceedings administrators.
This Journal offers proper recognition for code authors, in the form of fully-fledged citable publications.
Submissions undergo stringent peer-witnessed refereeing, with criteria tailored for this type of content.