Within the generalized hydrodynamics (GHD) formalism for quantum integrable models, it is possible to compute simple expressions for a number of correlation functions at the Eulerian scale. Specializing to integrable relativistic field theories, we show the same correlators can be computed as a sum over form factors, the GHD regime corresponding to the leading contribution with one particle-hole pair on a finite energy-density background. The thermodynamic bootstrap program (TBP) formalism was recently introduced as an axiomatic approach to computing such finite-energy-density form factors for integrable field theories. We derive a new axiom within the TBP formalism from which we easily recover the predicted GHD Eulerian correlators. We also compute higher form factor contributions, with more particle-hole pairs, within the TBP, allowing for the computation of correlation functions in the diffusive, and beyond, GHD regimes. The two particle-hole form factors agree with expressions recently conjectured within the~GHD.
Ontology / TopicsSee full Ontology or Topics database.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Institute of Physics, University of Amsterdam [IoP, UvA]
- 2 Uniwersytet Warszawski / University of Warsaw [UW]
- European Research Council [ERC]
- FP7 People: Marie-Curie Actions (FP7 People) (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Narodowe Centrum Nauki / National Science Center [NCN]