We study the generation of entangled states using a device constructed from dipolar bosons confined to a triple-well potential. Dipolar bosons possess controllable, long-range interactions. This property permits specific choices to be made for the coupling parameters, such that the system is integrable. Integrability assists in the analysis of the system via an effective Hamiltonian constructed through a conserved operator. Through computations of fidelity we establish that this approach, to study the time-evolution of the entanglement for a class of non-entangled initial states, yields accurate approximations given by analytic formulae.
Cited by 3
McCormack et al., Nonlinear dynamics of Rydberg-dressed Bose-Einstein condensates in a triple-well potential
Phys. Rev. A 102, 063329 (2020) [Crossref]
Barfknecht et al., Engineering entanglement Hamiltonians with strongly interacting cold atoms in optical traps
Phys. Rev. Research 3, 013112 (2021) [Crossref]
Castro et al., Quantum-classical correspondence of a system of interacting bosons in a triple-well potential
Quantum 5, 563 563 (2021) [Crossref]
Ontology / TopicsSee full Ontology or Topics database.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 Arlei P. Tonel,
- 1 Leandro H. Ymai,
- 2 Karin Wittmann,
- 2 Angela Foerster,
- 3 Jon Links
- 1 Federal University of Pampa / Universidade Federal do Pampa
- 2 Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul / Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul [UFRGS]
- 3 University of Queensland [Univ Queensland]
- Australian Research Council [ARC]
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico / National Council for Scientific and Technological Development [CNPq]
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (through Organization: Coordenação de Aperfeicoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior [CAPES])
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul / Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul [UFRGS]