About SciPost Selections
- Acceptance Criteria
- Submission and Editorial Process
- Editorial College (Multidisciplinary)
- Genuine Open Access
→view detailed metrics
*Citation stats based on Crossref CitedBy data; Preliminary data
|Number of publications||0||0||0|
|Number of citations||0||0||0|
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Referee guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
Description*This journal is in development!*
SciPost Selections publishes extended abstracts of selected publications appearing in one of our field-specific flagship Journals, which have been identified by our Editorial Colleges as deserving special distinction.
SciPost Selections is thus the venue to follow in order to stay up-to-date with frontline research in all fields of science.
Authors cannot submit directly to this Journal: publication of an extended abstract in SciPost Selections accompanies publication of the main paper in the field-specific flagship Journal. Both published objects carry their own DOI and are always to be cited in tandem.
Inclusion in SciPost Selections represents the highest mark of scholarship recognition attainable at SciPost, and is accompanied by special attention in our distribution and media channels.
ScopeAll fields of academia in which SciPost has active publishing activities.
Specialties covered by this Journal
Acceptance criteriaTo be published in SciPost Selections, authors must first have their submission accepted for publication in one of our field-specific flagship Journals. If the relevant Editorial College deems the work to be exceptional in nature, authors will be invited to submit an extended abstract for potential publication in SciPost Selections (simultaneously with the main paper).
Submission and Editorial Process
All incoming Submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism, and follow the peer-witnessed refereeing procedures outlined in Refereeing procedure.
Accepted submissions benefit from our top-quality production process, and from our industry-leading metadata handling facilities.
Genuine Open Access
Publications in SciPost Selections are Genuine Open Access. Take the time to understand what this means, and how we compare to other publishers. We do not profiteer from you or your contributions in any way. We are truly run by and for the academic community, entirely not-for-profit and without any competing interests.
As authors, you retain your copyright: all articles are published in your name under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License, allowing freedom to use, reproduce and distribute the articles and related content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and noncommercial purposes, subject to the citation of the original source.
There are no subscription fees, nor are there Article Processing Charges (APCs). By publishing with us, you are contributing to implementing a healthier business model for academic publishing.