- Quick links:
SciPost Political Science Journals
We are hard at work on our expansion plans! Help us in our mission to reform academic publishing.
All our Journals focus on top-quality science, and implement Genuine Open Access. Publishing with SciPost means that you automatically fulfil (and even surpass) your mandated Open Access requirements, being relieved of any author-facing charges or other administrative burdens while encouraging our healthier business model for scientific publishing.
Click on a Journal title to view Journal-specific further information (including preparation and submission instructions).
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Submission and refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively