About SciPost Physics Lecture Notes
- Acceptance Criteria
- Submission and Editorial Process
- Editorial College (Physics)
- Genuine Open Access
→view detailed metrics
*Citation stats based on Crossref CitedBy data; Preliminary data
|Number of publications||14||31||1|
|Number of citations||203||345||65|
- ... where you will find info on:
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Referee guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
- Editorial procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
DescriptionSciPost Physics Lecture Notes is a premium-quality, two-way open access, peer-witnessed refereed Journal for didactic material in the general field of Physics.
ScopeSciPost Physics Lecture Notes publishes outstanding-quality didactic material in the whole field of Physics, covering Experimental, Theoretical and Computational approaches.
Specialties covered by this Journal
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics - Experiment
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics - Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics - Experiment
- Condensed Matter Physics - Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics - Computational
- Fluid Dynamics
- Gravitation, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- High-Energy Physics - Experiment
- High-Energy Physics - Theory
- High-Energy Physics - Phenomenology
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear Physics - Experiment
- Nuclear Physics - Theory
- Quantum Physics
- Statistical and Soft Matter Physics
The journal accepts Lecture Notes of different levels:
- Research-level content is meant for advanced material of interest and importance to current research
- Graduate-level content is targeted at MSc and PhD caliber readers.
To be accepted for publication in SciPost Physics Lecture Notes, a submission should:
- Cover a subject of ongoing interest to the research community
- Provide a correct, systematic and intelligible presentation of the material.
Submission and Editorial Process[Optional; you can use markup]
Authors should follow the authoring guidelines to ensure seamless processing of their manuscript. The SciPost Journals Terms and Conditions apply to all Submissions to SciPost Physics Lecture Notes.
All incoming Submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism, and follow the peer-witnessed refereeing procedures outlined in Editorial procedure.
Minimal number of reports: at least 1 substantial report must have been received; all points raised must have been addressed either in resubmissions or in author replies before a recommendation for publication can be formulated.
All publication decisions are taken by the Editorial College (Physics), following the rules set out in the Editorial College by-laws.
Accepted submissions benefit from our top-quality production process, and from our industry-leading metadata handling facilities.
Genuine Open Access
Publications in SciPost Physics Lecture Notes are Genuine Open Access. Take the time to understand what this means, and how we compare to other publishers. We do not profiteer from you or your contributions in any way. We are truly run by and for the academic community, entirely not-for-profit and without any competing interests.
As authors, you retain your copyright: all articles are published in your name under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License, allowing freedom to use, reproduce and distribute the articles and related content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and noncommercial purposes, subject to the citation of the original source.
There are no subscription fees, nor are there Article Processing Charges (APCs). By publishing with us, you are contributing to implementing a healthier business model for academic publishing.