SciPost Physics Journals
SciPost Physics is our flagship title in the field of Physics.
Publications in SciPost Physics provide details on groundbreaking results obtained in any (sub)specialization of the field.
Submissions to SciPost Physics have to meet our highest editorial standards, and are subjected to our most stringent form of open peer-witnessed refereeing.
Implementing Genuine Open Access, SciPost Physics is a publishing venue in which uncompromising scientific quality meets the highest achievable standards of open accessibility.
SciPost Physics has been awarded the DOAJ Seal from the Directory of Open Access Journals.
All submissions undergo our peer-witnessed refereeing protocol, led by community professionals under the guidance of our Editorial College (Physics).
Publications in SciPost Physics Core meet all Open Access requirements set by your institution and funding agency (even the most exacting), while remaining entirely free of author-facing charges.
SciPost Physics Core is the Genuine Open Access, by-and-for professional scientists publishing venue for all your significant research advances.
SciPost Physics Lecture Notes is the ideal venue for research-level didactic material, (post-)graduate course notes, or for lecture notes from international-level schools.
All submissions undergo an extended peer-witnessed refereeing process, and publications benefit from all the advantages of our Genuine Open Access standards.
SciPost Physics Proceedings is a premium-quality, two-way open access, community-run peer-witnessed refereed publishing venue for conference/workshop/school proceedings in Experimental, Theoretical and Computational physics, in all specializations.
Interested in setting up a Proceedings Issue? Contact our proceedings administrators.
This Journal offers proper recognition for code authors, in the form of fully-fledged citable publications.
Submissions undergo stringent peer-witnessed refereeing, with criteria tailored for this type of content.
- ... where you will find info on:
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
- Editorial procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.